The 2023 Shop Steward’s Elections have been scheduled. Read more to find your election.
In the following areas only one member stood for election, therefore no election will be held.
|Center or Work Area||Shop Steward|
|PHL Feeder Dept.||Mike Riegel|
|Preload PHL||David Gehret|
|EAM Drivers||Numaan Horne|
|Media Center||Geoff Lefkowitz|
|Mt. Airy Center||Ed Brooks|
|Sunrise Ramp PHL||Ryan Boyd|
|Day Ramp PHL||Ryan Boyd|
|Sunrise Cartage and Fueling||Rodney Davis|
|Day Cartage and Fueling||Rodney Davis|
|Twilight Building Shift PHL||Dana Costello|
|Twi Small Sort PHL||Kim Mack-Thomas|
|Twi Secondaries and Unloads PHL||Sunny Darty|
|Day Hub PHL||Daniel Sabak|
|Midnight Container/Feeder Unload/Irregs. PHL||Dorian Brown|
|Midnight Primary, QC, and PD Wall PHL||Clarence Smart|
|Midnight Secondaries PHL||Eric Taylor|
|Midnight Cartage and Fueling PHL||Colleen Beyer|
Reminder, in running for, and accepting, the position of shop steward, you acknowledge and accept the following requirements and duties:
- To represent all members honestly, equally, and fairly.
- To investigate all grievances referred to you by members and ensure that all deadlines for processing grievances are complied with.
- To retain all copies of all grievances filed.
- To settle grievances, whenever possible, after consultation with relevant members and business agents; and, whenever a grievance cannot be settled, to ensure that the appropriate business agent is informed.
- To attend general membership meetings, steward meetings, seminars and training sessions.
- To regularly communicate with the Union, the responsible business agent, and the membership.
- To set a model example of Union membership, solidarity, and fellowship.