Forms and Documents

Retirement Forms

Teamsters Local 623 participates in the Teamsters Health and Welfare and Pension Trust Funds of Philadelphia and Vicinity for full-time employees and the UPS Pension Plan for part-time employees. Please find benefit request forms below. If you have question don't hesitate to call the numbers below.

Part-Time Pension Benefit Request Form

UPS Pension Plan 1-404-828-6044

Full-Time Pension Information Request Form

Full-Time Pension Application for Early or Normal Retirement Benefits

Teamsters Health and Welfare Fund 1-800-523-2846

Withdrawal Card

Be sure to fill out this form when being laid-off, going on leave of absence, lengthy medical leave, worker's compensation or terminating your employment.

Withdrawal Card Request Form


Teamsters Democrat, Republican, Independent, Voter Education (DRIVE) is the Teamsters' political action committee. Big Business spends big money in Washington to influence members of Congress and push their anti-worker plans. They outspend working people in politics by more than 15-1. Your contribution supports working-class political action by Teamster members to stand up to Big Business interests. And your membership to DRIVE will help elect candidates that fight for working people and Teamsters themselves. 

DRIVE Termination Request Form

Disability Forms

Use these forms to notify TeamCare of a short-term disability, a continuation of disability and/or an extension of health coverage due to a non-work-related injury or illness or inability to work due to pregnancy. If you need help filing for disability please see this step-by-step guide to filing. If you still need help please call the Union hall for assistance.

Short-Term Disability Initial Report of Disability

Short-Term Disability Continuation

Application for Extension of Coverage